Beginning Monday, March 16, Carlsbad Unified will provide temporary lunch service at Jefferson Elementary School in Carlsbad. Foods will be portable so that families may take the food to go. Food service will be available from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Jefferson Elementary's address is 3743Jefferson St., Carlsbad CA 92008.
Any student age 2 to 18 can go to any school site providing meals and receive food during this period of school
closures due to COVID-19.Below is a list of North County food service sites confirmed by the San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE), where students will be provided meals during the school closures beginning March 16. SDCOE will update their web page as more information is available.
Carlsbad Unified School District
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. pick-up Monday through Friday
- Jefferson Elementary School - 3743 Jefferson St., Carlsbad CA 92008
Oceanside Unified School District
11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. pick-up Monday through Friday
- Oceanside High School - 1 Pirates Cove Way, Oceanside CA 92054
- El Camino High School - 400 Rancho Del Oro, Dr. Oceanside, CA 92057
- Mission Elementary - 2100 Mission Ave. Oceanside, CA 92058
- Libby Elementary - 423 W. Redondo Dr., Oceanside, CA 92057
Vista Unified School District
The district's Child Nutrition Services department will serve meals during the weeks of March 16-20 and March
23-27. Meal services will not be provided during the spring break week of March 30-April 3.
- Roosevelt Middle School - 850 Sagewood Dr, Oceanside, CA 92057
- Vista High School - 1 Panther Way, Vista, CA 92084
- Grapevine Elementary - 630 Grapevine Rd, Vista, CA 92083
- Rancho Buena Vista High School - 1601 Longhorn Dr, Vista, CA 92081
- Foothill Oak Elementary - 1370 Oak Dr, Vista, CA 92084
- Boys and Girls Club of Vista - 410 W California Ave, Vista, CA 92083